Creates a JAD file for your .JAR Java GamesJadMaker is a small application designed to create JAD files for your .JAR Java Games, enabling the possibility to install them on mobile phones.
- Drag & drop support is enabled.
- Provides batch processing of .JAR files.
- JAD files can be quickly generated by enabling the Explorer Context Menu extension.
- “Always on top” feature allows you to keep the program on top of all other windows.
- Program settings are stored in a XML file.
You can create JAD files in three different ways:
1. Drag and drop a JAR file onto JADMaker’s interface.
2. Drag and drop a JAR file onto the JADMaker.exe icon. This also works with desktop shortcuts of JADMaker.
3. Enable the Explorer Context Menu extension. After that, you can simply right-click on any JAR file and select the “Make JAD” option.
For batch-processing select multiple .JAR files and use one of the methods above.
JADMaker Download Information
Dec 13, 2010
1.4 / 5 (104 votes)
Not yet reviewed