LAME MP3 Encoder 3.100
The best mp3 encoderLAME MP3 Encoder is a free tool designed for educational purposes. Individuals that know how to use a C compiler can use LAME MP3 Encoder to enhance speed, noise shaping and psycho acoustics of MP3 files.
- Quality and speed improvements have been performed over ISO reference software.
- Encoding functionality for MPEG 1, 2 and 2.5 layer III.
- Offers two variable bitrate types, VBR & ABR, and one constant bitrate type CBR.
- You can compile the encoding engine as a shared library (for Linux and UNIX) and DLL or ACM codec (for Windows).
- Free format encoding and decoding is available.
- Built-in presets.
- GPSYCHO is included, a psycho and noise shaping model.
- Quality superior to most encoders and similar to the one delivered by FhG encoding engines.
- GTK/X-Window MP3 frame analyzer for MP3 and unencoded audio files is included.
LAME MP3 Encoder Download Information
Dec 18, 2018
3.8 / 5 (4 votes)
Not yet reviewed