A comprehensive and effective solution for connecting remote storage as a local hard disk effortlesslyAre you someone that would like to be able to connect all of your remote storage devices – including FTP servers – as a local drive so that you can access your data right from Windows Explorer? Then you need NetDrive.
NetDrive is an absolutely essential program to have on hand for anyone that works with remote storage devices on a regular basis. It allows you to quickly upload files to a FTP server by simply dragging and dropping your files into the configured drive. It features an intuitive interface that can be used by beginner as well as advanced users.
- Allows you to set up and manage multiple remote storage places (each one will require a site name, IP, and URL, port, server type, local drive letter, and account information).
- Gives you the opportunity to automatically login when the system starts if you’d like.
- Lets you transfer data by simply dragging and dropping you files into Windows Explorer.
- Able to easily run video, audio, and other.EXE files effortlessly.
- Allows you to mount the drive automatically when Windows starts.
- Processor: Pentium III/Athlon at 500 MHz or better
- Memory: Minimum 256 MB
- HDD Space: At least 1-2 GB of free disk space (for caching files being uploaded)
Please note that during this demo version of NetDrive, the connection will be limited to two drives and auto-connection will only be allowed for a single drive.
NetDrive Download Information
Sep 05, 2020
4.4 / 5 (7 votes)
Not yet reviewed