O&O DiskImage Professional 14.1 Build 355
Download 1 Screenshots
No reviewNo Video
Allows you to create reliable images of disks and systems without interfering with system performanceAllows you to create reliable images of disks and systems without interfering with system performance
Have you been looking for a program that’s going to allow you to backup and/or restore files, folders, and/or entire partitions by creating data images? If you answered yes, we’ve definitely got the next program that you’re going to want to try - O&O DiskImage Professional.
O&O DiskImage Professional comes with a whole host of features which make it an ideal backup/recovery tool. If you’d like to be able to keep all of your files on a handy disk drive in case something ever happens to your system – you just never know – make sure that you download O&O DiskImage Professional right now.
- Allows you to build up an image (of partitions, drives, or entire systems) in the event of a system crash.
- Lets you back up files and folders and restore data if your system crashes.
- Lists all partitions detected on your system and lets you view additional information about each one.
- Gives you the opportunity to add comments to the image and validate it when it’s completed.
- Is able to convert to VHD format when the task is complete.
- Gives you the option to shut down or restart your computer when the process is finished.
- Allows you to clone drives and schedule tasks.
Please note that in order for O&O DiskImage Professional to function properly on your Windows system, you must have at least 1 GB of free RAM, 30 MB of hard disk space, and a working internet connection.
Please note that this trial version of O&O DiskImage Professional is only valid for 30 days and that you won’t be able to restore system partitions. You’ll also be nagged to download the full version during that time.
O&O DiskImage Professional Download Details
Apr 15, 2019
4.0 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed