OmniPeek (OmniPeek Network Analyzer) 10.0
Download 1 Screenshots
No reviewNo Video
Analyzes network problemsOmniPeek Network Analyzer is a packet analyzer application which provides network engineers powerful tools for network troubleshooting and protocol analysis from within a single intuitive interface designed for easy usage and quick feature access.
- Provides complex network performance management and monitoring tools for entire enterprise networks including remote network segments.
- Allows real-time interactive monitoring of key network statistics with multiple file aggregation and an interactive dashboard included.
- Deep packet inspection is enabled.
- Contains management capabilities for OmniEngine software probes and Omnipliance and TimeLine network recorders.
- Support is enabled for Ethernet, Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless (Including 3-stream), VoIP, Video, MPLS, and VLAN.
- Intuitive drill-down retrieves complete information about communicating nodes, transmitted protocols and sub-protocols and traffic characteristics which affect network performance.
- Real-time monitoring for voice and video over IP is provided, including high-level multimedia dashboard, call data record and advanced signaling and media analysis.
- Performance monitoring and analysis for applications is based on the overall network activity context, including monitoring application response time, round-trip network delay, server responsiveness, database transactions per second and many other low-level statistics.
- The architecture can be easily extended to fit individual network requirements.
OmniPeek (OmniPeek Network Analyzer) Download Details
Nov 02, 2016
4.2 / 5 (66 votes)
Not yet reviewed