A handy DNLA compatible media server for streaming songs, clips, and photographs to compatible devicesServiio is a handy and efficient application that allows you to take multimedia files from your computer and stream them to your television, smartphone, tablet, PlayStation, or Xbox quickly and without any hassle.
The application automatically looks for and finds all of your compatible devices upon launching and lets you choose which one it is you want to use, and gives you the opportunity to choose exactly which type of multimedia files it is you’d like to view from said device. You can even add online sources to be streamed to your devices so that you can watch your favourite TV shows or listen to your favourite music even if your computer is already in use.
- Gives you the opportunity to stream a wide variety of multimedia files in their native format (or transcodes them in real time if you prefer).
- Gives you the ability to stream content from online sources (RSS feeds, live audio/video streams, web page content, etc.).
- Optional plugins that can expand the functionality of the program.
- Comes equipped with support for most known playlist formats.
- Automatically updates the library as soon as there are any changes.
- Supports the addition of external subtitles.
- Categorizes your video files into movies and series’.
- Marks the last viewed episode of a series for you so that you can quickly and easily pick up exactly where you left off.
- 378 MB of memory or more (2GB recommended).
- 20 MB of disk space (plus additional space for storing library definition), when using transcoding make sure there is at least 1GB free (depending on the original file size).
- Java 6 installed.
Serviio Download Information
Dec 14, 2021
5.0 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed