Syn Virtual Assistant 8.0
Lets you control your computer using only your voiceLets you control your computer using only your voice
Wouldn’t it be super handy if your computer just did whatever you told it to do? If you answered yes, you’re going to absolutely adore having the Syn Virtual Assistant because it allows you to do exactly that!
You can communicate with the program via voice or through text if you prefer and it is able to perform all different kinds of daily tasks. Anyone that has difficulties using a computer because of vision problems – Alternatively, anyone that’s super lazy and wants to be able to have their computer perform mundane tasks like checking email for them should definitely try Syn Virtual Assistant and see for themselves all that this incredibly handy little program is really capable of.
- Allows you to gain control of your computer using only your voice (or opt to use text if you don’t happen to have a microphone) – Super fun to use!
- Designed to listen to your commands and provide you with voice feedback in return.
- Can be used to launch applications, open various web pages, check your emails, and a whole lot more.
- Is able to retrieve news from your favourite RSS feeds and notify you of new news via a handy notification on your desktop.
- Very easy to use, regardless of your computer skill set.
- 2.60 Ghz + Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 250 MB Harddisk Space
- Mic with noise cancellation (for using Speech Recognition feature)
- Web Camera (for using VideoAction feature)
- Internet Connection
- SAPI 5.4 Installed
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
- .NET Framework 4.5
- OpenGL or DirectX 9 Supporting Hardware
- Google Talk
- MSN Live
- Windows Media Player setup
- Gmail account
Syn Virtual Assistant Download Information
Apr 25, 2014
4.2 / 5 (26 votes)
Not yet reviewed