Get rid of already in use errorsUnlocker is a small utility designed as a Windows Explorer extension which allows you to disable common errors that appear when trying to delete files and folders.
Unlocker enables you to remove these errors by simply right-clicking the file or folder from which you receive error messages such as "error deleting file or folder", "cannot delete folder": "it’s being used by another person or program".
Unlocker provides a solution for deleting locked files, by being able to disable error messages such as:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.