Xftp 7.0 Build 0109
Move your important files and folders to a secured server effortlessly with this powerful and efficient file transfer applicationXftp is an application that was designed to help you transfer your documents securely over a network. One of the best features about this program is that even though it was created to work on the Windows platform, it also functions flawlessly on the Unix/Linux platform as well.
It also comes equipped with support for the SFTP protocol, so you can rest easy knowing that all of the network traffic is encrypted. Xftp includes a ton of handy features that can be configured to your needs to make your job easier and even comes equipped with drag and drop support, it definitely has everything you need for securely transferring everything.
- A clean and intuitive layout that displays all your options in the main screen.
- Lets you choose how you’d like to transfer your information (via the local folder window or through drag and drop actions).
- Gives you the opportunity to work with more than two panes if you’d like (each one can include multiple tabs as well).
- A handy synchronization feature that gives you the ability to sync your documents to and from the remote path and local folder(s).
- A direct edit area that allows you to edit your remote files within Windows Notepad, ensuring that you can quickly edit whatever you need without needing to download anything.
- Supports encryption and user authentication to ensure a secure internet connection.
- Intel Pentium processor.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended.
- 50 MB HDD
- TCP/IP Microsoft Winsock 1.1 or later network.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
- 30 days trial period.
Xftp Download Information
Aug 02, 2022
4.2 / 5 (11 votes)
Not yet reviewed