Execute parallel computations in a cluster, grid, or cloud with this comprehensive framework for PythonDispy is a handy and comprehensive framework for Python that gives you the ability to combine the computing power of multiple processors in a single machine in a cluster, a grid, or a cloud. This handy application gives you the opportunity to easily evaluate several Python functions and even standalone programs with a wide variety of types and sizes of datasets.
It even comes equipped with SSL encryption that can be used to protecting information that’s sent via the nodes and a handy task scheduler that can help you be more productive in the long run. If you use Python and you’re in charge of fault recovery, Dispy is definitely something you’re going to want to have on hand to help you out.
- Allows you to easily evaluate several Python functions (as well as standalone programs) with various types and sizes of datasets.
- Lets you work independently from other computation tasks without communication dependencies.
- Can be integrated with asyncoro in order to create coroutines, generator functions, and communication among tasks.
- Lets you use SSL encryption to protect the information that you’re sending via the nodes.
- Allows you to provide HTTP interface to any cluster in order to visualize and monitor it through your web browser.
- Lets you schedule tasks for when new nodes become available.
- Supports both client side and server side fault recovery.
Please note that in order for dispy to function properly on your system, you must also be running Python.
dispy Download Information
Jan 31, 2022
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
Imagex (Wimlib) 1.13.5
Easily manage your Windows Imaging files with this command line tool
35 / 4,095
Extensibility Studio 4.0
A feature-rich application that lets you extend .NET applications
17 / 1,791
.Net DLL/WSDL Importer for Delphi 220.127.116.11
Import .Net DLL/WSDL into Delphi and quickly generate Delphi classes from imported assemblies
15 / 1,267
A complex Delphi and C++ Builder component you can use to configure a GSM communication system
9 / 1,263
Simulation library for creating network simulators.
9 / 22,901
APEv2 Library 18.104.22.168
An APEv1 and APEv2 tagging library that can be integrated into freeware programs making it possible to load, save, edit and remove tags
7 / 1,372