Direct Connect clientoDC (Opera's DC) is a file sharing client based on the DirectConnect clone, “DC++”.
oDC allows you to share and download various kinds of files from the Internet.
oDC main features:
- Opens web links in new windows.
- Displays seconds in timestamps.
- SVF-check shows the result in the lowest status bar.
- Auto-complete function for user names in main chat.
- "Skiplist" function for skipping files you don’t want to download.
- Pop-up menu for URLs with “Open”, “Save as” and “Add to Winamp playlist” options.
- Has “Go to file” option for the file list in the search result window.
- Notifies you in PMs when the user goes offline.
- "Auto-search for alternatives" for folders and multiple selected files.
- Customizable text color (any color) and user- defined colors in main chat (multicolor ie).
- Filter for useless NMDC messages.
- User list filter allows you to find users easy.
- Window tabs have icons to help you identify them (optional).
- "Search for alternatives" feature is supported by a fast auto-search algorithm.
- The transfer window progress bar has customized colors.
- Fast search for alternates for “releases”.
- Lastlog feature.
- Multi-button-mice support is enabled.
- Sub-windows can be tiled both vertically and horizontally.
- Has a “Show/Hide Transfer Window” option, in the View menu.
- Incomplete files or its folders can be opened from the transfer menu's "File Menu" option.
- Google searches can be performed directly from chat ( eg: "/g [search string]").
- File information of files waiting to be downloaded is displayed (dimmed) in the transfer window.
- Check for updates feature.
oDC Download Information
Oct 16, 2007
4.2 / 5 (205 votes)
Not yet reviewed