Discover and correct missing audio file tags with this easy to use applicationSometimes when you rip a CD to your computer or download music from the internet, the tags don’t always end up accurate. If you want to find and correct any missing audio file tags without having to go through a super complicated configuration processes or taking the time to do it manually, you need the help of a program like Taghycardia.
Taghycardia comes equipped with a simple configuration to get you started, and from there it’s as simple as dragging and dropping your audio files into the application. Your music collection can be organized with just a few clicks of your mouse!
- Allows you to choose and configure exactly the type of file tags you’re looking for before getting started (accessability of MP3 files on iPod or iPhone devices, general auto-tagging, cover art downloads, etc.).
- Drag and drop support that makes processing quick and easy.
- Rewrites the ID3 tags and sets the auxiliary information.
- Comes equipped with support for mass tag editing.
- Gives you the opportunity to add information manually if you’d like.
- Has the ability to automatically download the cover/album art.
- Automatically detects and fixes any missing tags.
- A simplistic interface that can be utilized and navigates by users of all skill levels.
taghycardia Download Information
Feb 02, 2021
4.8 / 5 (4 votes)
Not yet reviewed