Deep Freeze Standard 8.56.020.5542
A powerful software solutionDeep Freeze Standard is a kernel-level application designed to protect and maintain the core operating system and baseline computer configuration files by restoring a system to the original configuration every time it reboots.
Deep Freeze Standard ensures system consistency yet optimizes user productivity and satisfaction thanks to its non-restrictive approach. Regardless of what changes a user performs to a workstation, a simple restart will eliminate all of them and return the computer to its original configuration.
Deep Freeze Standard is a brilliant solution of maintain system consistency without having to restrict user access to system resources and prevents downtime caused by OS corruption, software conflicts, virus infections and other problems.
- 100% protection.
- Total workstation recovery on system reboot.
- Password protection is available.
- The program works great with multiple hard drives and partitions and offers full support for multi-boot environments.
- Fast User Switching is supported.
- Support is enabled for SCSI, ATA, SATA and IDE hard drives and FAT, FAT32, NTFS basic and dynamic disks.
- Language support for English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
- Deployment comes with various options.
- Rapid network deployment via silent install option.
- The Workstation/Seed installations include DFC.
- 30 days trial
Deep Freeze Standard Download Information
Mar 21, 2019
4.0 / 5 (87 votes)
Not yet reviewed