A practical and reliable application that allows you to view Unix and Win32 waves easilyIt’s important to have a program on hand that allows you to view waves properly when you’re in development; GTKWave is the perfect application for such a thing – Not only is it unique and fully-features, it’s also presented to you in a super easy to use and navigate interface.
That means that regardless of whether you’ve been in the development industry for the last decade or you just decided to start out last week, GTKWave has everything you need to help you get your job done easier and more effectively.
- A unique and fully featured GTK+ based wave viewer.
- A simple and easy to navigate interface that can be used by developers of all skill levels.
- Has the ability to read a wide variety of different file types, including LXT, LXT2, VZT, FST, and GHW extensions.
- Is able to process standard Verilog VCD/EVCD files for your viewing.
- Doesn’t take up much room on your system at all.
- Won’t cost you anything, but can prove to help you gain a whole lot (in productivity and time).
Please note that in order for GTKWave to function properly on your Windows system, you must have GTK+ installed on it as well.
GTKWave Download Information
Oct 05, 2020
4.6 / 5 (8 votes)
Not yet reviewed