Android SDK 28.0.2
Create applications for Android phonesGoogle Android Software Development Kit (SDK) consists in a rich set of development tools and libraries for creating applications compatible with the Android platform.
The Android platform is a software stack designed specifically for mobile devices, which contains an operating system, middleware and key applications.
Google Android SDK provides a complete development environment that will allow you to develop applications in the Java programming language and run them on Dalvik (a custom virtual machine for embedded use based on the Linux kernel).
- The application framework supports reusing and replacing components.
- Dalvik virtual machine, optimized for mobile devices.
- Has a built-in browser based on the open-source WebKit engine.
- Optimized graphics powered by a custom 2D graphics library; 3D graphics based on the OpenGL ES 1.0 specification (hardware acceleration optional).
- SQLite for structured data storage.
- Media support is enabled for common audio, video, and still image formats (MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, AMR, JPG, PNG, GIF).
- GSM Telephony (hardware dependent).
- Bluetooth, EDGE, 3G, and WiFi (hardware dependent).
- Camera, GPS, compass, and accelerometer (hardware dependent).
- Rich development environment including a device emulator, tools for debugging, memory and performance profiling, and a plugin for the Eclipse IDE.
Android SDK Download Information
Mar 25, 2019
4.5 / 5 (28 votes)
Not yet reviewed