Allows You to Remotely Control Your Nikon Camera With EaseAllows You to Remotely Control Your Nikon Camera With Ease
If you’re a professional photographer that uses a Nikon camera, you’ve probably experienced at least one instance where you wished you could’ve controlled you camera strait from your PC – Good news! Now you can with NKRemote.
NKRemote is incredibly easy to use, allows you to control a variety of different cameras, and comes brimming with other features that make every photographer happy. Regardless of whether you’re just getting into professional photography or you’ve been in the business for the last fifty years, you’re going to love this program. Just download the program to your Windows system, attach your Nikon camera to your computer and you’re good to go!
- Displays the live image from your camera on your PC so that you can easily direct your subject.
- Auto focuses for you or allows you to instead opt to focus the camera manually from your PC depending on your personal preference.
- Allows you to see incredibly high quality previews of your prints within seconds of taking them.
- Allows your customers to view your existing pictures while you continue shooting (which makes everyone happy without anyone getting in anyone’s way).
- Lets you choose to view your pictures in colour or instead opt to view them in black and white depending on personal preference.
- Automatically downloads the pictures you take to your PC so that you can access them immediately.
Please note that this trial version of NKRemote will only last for 15 days. Also, the program will nag you to download the full version during that time.
Please note that in order for NKRemote to function properly on your Windows system, you must also have a USB cable to connect the hardwares as well as one of the following cameras:
- Nikon D90
- Nikon D5000
- Nikon D300
- Nikon D300s
- Nikon D700
- Nikon D3
- Nikon D3X
- Nikon D200
- Nikon D80
NKRemote Download Information
Jun 19, 2019
3.0 / 5 (10 votes)
Not yet reviewed