PerformanceTest 10.1 Build 1000
Easy-to-use PC hardware benchmark softwarePerformanceTest is a comprehensive PC hardware benchmark application that lets anyone test the performance of their computer through six test suites including twenty-eight different tests that will analyze all aspects of computing performance.
PerformanceTest will give an overall score for the tested computer and offer other machine’s performance data so users can see how their machine behaves compared to others. A lot more comparison baselines are offered online, so users can search data of machines containing specific hardware.
- Allows you to easily find out if your computer is performing as it should.
- You can compare your computer’s performance to similar machines.
- Provides an accurate method to measure differences in performance after hardware upgrades and modifications.
- Includes standard test suites for CPU, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, disk tests and memory tests.
- Advanced tests are also available for disk, CD/DVD, 3D graphics, networking, memory, Visualized Physics and DirectCompute.
USB Device Tree Viewer 3.5.3
Simple management of all connected USB devices and USB controllers
12 / 1,611
Argus Monitor 5.2.07 Build 2281
Monitor the health of your PC with this easy to use and super handy application
10 / 1,720
OCCT Perestroika 5.1.0
Benchmark and overclock your system component
6 / 4,566
ShaderMark 2.1 Build 130a
Free DirectX 9 pixel shader benchmark
21 / 11,226
Futuremark SystemInfo 5.38 Build 896
This benchmark component can offer you information regarding your system processes, services, performance, as well as hardware data
6 / 1,141
GPU Shark 0.22.1.0
A lightweight GPU monitoring utility
25 / 2,019