R for Windows 4.2.2
A software environment for statistical computing and graphics.R is specially designed to be an integrated suite of software facilities for data manipulation, calculation and graphical display.
R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible.
R for Windows features :
- an effective data handling and storage facility,
- a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, in particular matrices,
- a large, coherent, integrated collection of intermediate tools for data analysis,
- graphical facilities for data analysis and display either on-screen or on hardcopy, and
- a well-developed, simple and effective programming language which includes conditionals, loops, user-defined recursive functions and input and output facilities.
R for Windows Download Information
Nov 03, 2022
4.5 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed