RICalc: Perform general as well as more complicated calculations with some help from this intuitive and efficient programRegardless of whether you’d like to calculate your mortgage rates over the next five years or your child needs a program that’s going to help them decipher their math homework, RICalc has everything you need included to get the job done.
Upon launching the program you’ll notice that it looks a lot like the standard calculator that your computer came equipped with, but it doesn’t take long to notice that this seemingly small software application is capable of doing so much more! From loans to leases and even inflation, RICalc is your one stop shop for calculations.
- A wide variety of functions sorted into tabs for ease of use.
- Allows you to save any project you happen to be working on so that you can come back to it at a later date.
- Gives you the opportunity to calculate mortgage, loan, lease, and term deposits.
- Allows you to calculate investments and inflation with very little effort.
- Comes equipped with support for the generation of reports and graphs to give you visual aids as well.
- A handy export option so that you can see your work later from the application (or email account) of your choice.
- Is able to calculate close to 400 different math functions with ease (trigonometry, statistic, financial, conversion, logical, text, date, geometry, etc.).
- Comes equipped with multi precision for calculations that require a precision of millions of digits of accuracy.
- At least 32MB available memory
- At least 19MB free hard disk space.
- 15 days trial period.
Jan 06, 2018
4.8 / 5 (53 votes)
Not yet reviewed