Recover lost passwords from router configuration files with this handy and easy to use applicationRouterPassView is a lightweight and portable application that was created to help you recover lost passwords to your router configuration files, provided that there are backups stored on your computer.
Since it’s a portable application, it can simply be stored on a USB stick for whenever you need it, or you can alternatively drop the executable onto your hard disk and click it whenever you need to run it. It’s very light on your system’s resources and could definitely come in handy if you ever need to know information about your router.
- Completely portable and does not affect your Windows registry in any way whatsoever.
- A plain and simple, easy to understand interface.
- Supports drag and drop.
- Shows you your item type, password, username, and server.
- Equipped to grab passwords from Internet Explorer windows.
- A handy search function for dealing with large amounts of data.
- Allows you to toggle between table and text mode.
- Exceptionally light on your system’s resources.
RouterPassView Download Information
Oct 21, 2020
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
An intuitive tool that lets you connect your computer to a TV and stream content to it wirelessly
26 / 2,862
Share programs installed on a host computer with multiple users
15 / 1,882
Remote Utilities Host 22.214.171.124
Remote control software for secure access to PCs and laptops
28 / 2,112
An accessible tool that lets you share your screen with several people at the same time over an encrypted data connection
26 / 1,798
RemotePC 7.6.65 (18-June-2022)
Gain remote access and control to another computer
78 / 2,533
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition 2022.2.12.0
Manage remote connections & virtual machines
70 / 4,738