Recover lost passwords from router configuration files with this handy and easy to use applicationRouterPassView is a lightweight and portable application that was created to help you recover lost passwords to your router configuration files, provided that there are backups stored on your computer.
Since it’s a portable application, it can simply be stored on a USB stick for whenever you need it, or you can alternatively drop the executable onto your hard disk and click it whenever you need to run it. It’s very light on your system’s resources and could definitely come in handy if you ever need to know information about your router.
- Completely portable and does not affect your Windows registry in any way whatsoever.
- A plain and simple, easy to understand interface.
- Supports drag and drop.
- Shows you your item type, password, username, and server.
- Equipped to grab passwords from Internet Explorer windows.
- A handy search function for dealing with large amounts of data.
- Allows you to toggle between table and text mode.
- Exceptionally light on your system’s resources.
RouterPassView Download Information
Oct 21, 2020
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
Supremo 4.8.3 Build 3554
Establish a remote connection to other computers and transfer files with ease
12 / 2,227
A great assisatant for remote work
24 / 91,816
AeroAdmin 4.9 Build 3612
Remotely connect to another computer with this user-friendly application
15 / 2,397
A handy tool that lets you easily remote control one or more computers
13 / 2,804
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition 2022.3.31.0
Manage remote connections & virtual machines
19 / 4,855
A modern Electron-based application that lets you access your torrents remotely by connecting to a uTorrent server
8 / 2,087