Update your song collection metadata and artwork with just one cluck using this handy and convenient applicationWhen you have an extensive song collection, it can be easier than you might think to lose track of things. SongKong can give you a helping hand in organizing that huge collection of yours by updating the metadata for each of the songs in your list and deleting any duplicate copies that you’ve managed to acquire.
The program’s interface is easy to use and provides you with quick access to all of the available options. Why waste space with a bunch of duplicate and triplicate songs? Let SongKong organize that list for you.
- Monitors one folder at a time.
- Downloads the information to update your metadata from online databases.
- Can translate artist and song names to English.
- Allows you to rename your files however you’d like in the event that you’re not happy with the current one. Alternatively, allows you to choose one of the available rename patterns.
- Can be set to monitor a specific folder, will process as soon as any new files are dropped in it.
- Is able to generate an HTML report containing statistical data about the program’s findings.
- Is able to easily integrate with iTunes.
- Is able to move unmatched files to another location.
Please note that in order for SongKong to function properly on your Windows system, you must also have Java and a valid internet connection on it.
During the demo version of SongKong, none of the changes are actually saved to the songs.
SongKong Download Information
Feb 26, 2020
4.1 / 5 (8 votes)
Not yet reviewed