Very good media playerFoobar2000 is a lightweight media player for Windows operating systems created by Peter Pawlowski, a former Winamp developer.
Foobar2000 focuses on providing a great amount of tweaks and settings wrapped in a simple interface. Foobar’s simplicity reflects in the small program size and insignificant memory footprint.
- Supports a large number of media formats, including MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND and more can be added via third-party components.
- Gappless playback is enabled.
- Highly customizable user interface.
- Support for unicode and ReplayGain is enabled.
- Provides excellent tagging capabilities.
- Full support is provided for audio CD ripping.
- The converter component allows transcoding for all supported audio formats.
- Keyboard shortcuts can be customized.
- The functionality of the player can be extended by developers thanks to its open component architecture.