Auslogics BoostSpeed: Make your PC run faster and error-free.Auslogics BoostSpeed is a system maintenance and optimization utility that will keep your PC clean, error-free and at top performance.
Auslogics BoostSpeed will repair, clean and speed up your system, ensuring your computer will be more stable and will run faster. The program can clean up the Windows registry, defragment hard drives, free up disk space, recover accidentally deleted files and speed up your Internet connection.
- System Scan: displays the current state of your system and all actions that can be taken to optimize it.
- File Recovery: finds accidentally deleted files and offers a preview for them.
- Disk Doctor: verifies and repairs hard drive problems such as bad sectors, lost clusters and directory errors.
- Disk Explorer: displays an easy to read pie-chart of the largest files and folders present on your disk.
- Disk Defrag: defragments files on your disk to improve read/write speed.
- Registry Defrag: defragments and compacts the Windows registry so it will consume less memory and applications will access needed registry entries much faster.
- Disk Cleaner: scans your hard drive for useless files that waste precious disk space and cleans it.
- Registry Cleaner: scans and cleans the registry from corrupted keys and references.
- Internet Optimizer: speeds up your Internet Connection by optimizing a large number of related settings.
- Tweak Manager: provides 280 settings to customize your Windows, web browsers, e-mail clients and IM software.
- Track Eraser: protects your privacy by removing confidential information derived from all your activities such as surfing the Internet, opening documents or running programs.
- Duplicate File Finder: finds duplicate files stored on your computer, allowing you to save disk space.
- File Shredder: permanently deletes files, folders and the Recycle Bin contents so they cannot be restored.
- Disk Wiper: wipes the entire hard disk free space, ensuring that no previously deleted files can be restored.
- Start Up Manager: displays a list of all the programs that automatically start up with Windows and allows you to easily disable or remove them from the list.
- Uninstall Manager: shows all the programs installed on your computer and allows you to uninstall any of them in 3 different modes: Quiet (fast uninstall), Force Remove (deletes related registry entries) and basic Uninstall.
- Service Manager: allows you to identify and disable unnecessary services, based on provided descriptions and recommendations for each one.
- Task Manager: tracks all running applications and processes.
- System Information: provides comprehensive and easy to understand information about your computer such as hardware configuration, operating system details, installed drivers, programs and more.
- Rescue Center: stores all changes made by the program to your computer so you can easily use a backup and restore your system to the initial state in case you experience any problems.