Create bootable USB disksFlashBoot is a useful application that enables you to create bootable USB disks, USB Flash Memory keys and cards and other USB devices.
FlashBoot will format and copy OS files to your USB disk in order to make it bootable. The program supports multiple operating systems: Windows XP, 7 and Vista, SysLinux, GRUB4DOS, Linux kernel and others.
FlashBoot is primarily used to convert Windows OS installation CD/DVD into bootable USB disk, very handy when you need to install Windows on computers that don’t have a CD/DVD drive. Additionally you can use FlashBoot to create blank bootable USB devices with the minimum set of system files and configure it manually afterwards.
Here are a few example of what you can do with FlashBoot:
- Convert BartPE bootable CD-ROM to bootable USB disk.
- Transfer DOS kernel.
- Convert a floppy disk to USB bootable disk (from a diskette or an image file).
- Convert s bootable CD-ROM to USB bootable disk (from an actual CD or image file).
- Create a Windows password recovery disk (works for Windows NT, 2000 and XP).
- Create a disk with Windows bootloader (available for Windows NT, 2000, and XP).
- Create a copy of a USB flash disk with full support for different source and destination sizes.
- 32 Mb of RAM.
- 10 Mb of disk space.
- Proper version of BIOS that supports booting from USB devices (you can verify this with trial version of FlashBoot).
- The bootable disks created with FlashBoot are bootable only once; the boot record is deleted during first boot.
- FlashBoot can be used to transfer system files to your USB disk only 10 times.
- 30 days trial.
FlashBoot Download Information
Nov 19, 2021
4.0 / 5 (56 votes)
Not yet reviewed