SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2021.4.31.19
System analyser, diagnostic and benchmarking.SiSoftware Sandra is a powerful information and diagnostic utility containing benchmarking, testing and listing modules for Windows operating systems.
SiSoftware Sandra is capable of retrieving information about the CPU, video adapter, chipset, ports, sound card, memory, printers, network, Windows internals, ODBC connections, AGP, USB2, Firewire and others. The reports can be saved, printed, e-mailed, posted, uploaded or inserted into ADO/ODBC databases reports in text, HTML, XML, RPT and SMS/DMI formats.
The program can gather information from multiple sources such as remote computers, smartphones, PDAs, saved system reports or ADO/ADBC databases.
Benchmarks are available for Graphics (GPGPU) Processing, Graphics (GPGPU) Bandwidth, Video (GFX) Rendering, Video (GFX) Memory and Cryptographic Performance.
- Supports four different native architectures: x86, x64/AMD64/EM64T, IA64/Itanium2, ARM.
- Supports two native GPGPU platforms: nVidia CUDA1, AMD CTM/STREAM1, future Intel.
- Supports three native Graphics platforms: DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and 10.1.
- 23 benchmarking modules available.
- Charting options available” components, combined, performance vs. speed/power/cost, capacity vs. power/cost charts.
- Support is enabled for English, German, Italian, French, Chinese and Russian.
- Free for non-commercial use.
Supports the following Virtual Machines (VM) and Runtime Engines:
- Java Runtime Engine (JRT) 1.6.x (x86/AMD64/EM64T)
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 (x86/AMD64/EM64T/IA64)
Supports the following GPGPU Engines:
- AMD STREAM 1.0x (x86/AMD64/EM64T)
- nVidia CUDA 2.0 (x86/AMD64/EM64T)
- DirectX 9c/10/10.1 redistributables (x86/AMD64/EM64T/IA64)
- OpenGL 1.5 and later (x86/AMD64/EM64T/IA64)
- This shareware version is free for educational and personal use, but some modules are available only in commercial versions.
SiSoftware Sandra Lite Download Information
Apr 15, 2021
4.3 / 5 (7 votes)
Not yet reviewed